Our team of Russian translators specialises in legal, financial, medical & technical translations. Due to their proactive attitude they are always ready to help resolve any issues and flexible to meet any requirements. They are committed to undertaking continual professional development and they abide by professional standards of ethics, conduct and practice
OUR RUSSIAN TRANSLATION SERVICES
OLGA | Why Choose Me?
- As a worker in a position of Project Manager in one of London’s translation agencies I very well know the translation industry from inside out and would like to propose my candidature for the position of an off-site translator in the language combination: English to Russian and Russian to English.
- Working in technical translations has offered me a great opportunity to get myself familiar with various CAT-tools and platforms (SDL software, MemoQ, DocZone, Across; quality assurance tools, e.g. XBench, QA Distiller; translation management systems, e.g. Plunet, MultiTrans PRISM, Venue).
- Although my initial degree is “Translation of technical and business English” obtaining a degree in Industrial Marketing has given me an advantage in translating texts in the areas of my expertise, such as: Marketing/Management/Advertising/Economics.
- Personal qualities: reliable which, in my opinion, is very important when assigning a project to a Russian linguistic services provider
– quality is much more important than quantity
– time is one of the most expensive resources ever
– perfect improvisation is a result of a good preparation (when it comes to ad-hoc duties that occur on a daily basis in Project Management);
While working as a Russian translator gave me a chance to realise that I am always:
– responsible for the product which I deliver from the moment when I accept the job to the moment when the Project Coordinator reverts to me regarding some query/question etc.
– respect people who I deal with ( it is much more complex than CAT-tools and is more significant than being technically minded)
Postgraduate Diploma in Translation of technical and business English, hence I am a qualified Russian Translator from Russian to English and from English to Russian
Ural Federal University – Yekaterinburg – Russia
Thesis: Brand development and advertising on the example of CJSC Ural Turbine Works
Certificate on Professional retraining course in “Practice and Theory of Translation”, further developing my experience as a Russian Translator
Bachelor in Industrial Marketing –obtained with Honors –
Ural Federal University – Yekaterinburg – Russia
Thesis: Development and creation of the brand for CJSC Ural Turbine Works – Yekaterinburg – Russia
Editing (proofreading) English to Russian
QC English to Russian
– Technical: Machinery, Power Plants, Energy, Energy Engineering, Automation, Engines, Standards and Regulations, Technical Specifications
– Product information
– Human Resources
References for my Russian translations are available on request
LIUDMYLA | Why Choose Me?
- I am a native speaker of Russian and Ukrainian. My foreign languages are English and German. I have over 9 years of working as a translator and proofreader.
- I have started my career as a translator/interpreter in the Association for promotion of international business and development. In 3 years, I became the head of the Department for protocol and translation of that Association dealing with embassies for foreign countries to Ukraine.
- Currently, I work as freelance translator and proofreader.
I have arranged trips of delegations of football players and doctors-surgeons between Poland and Ukraine.
I hard enough to sum up my values and experience in Russian translation and interpreting within a couple of questions but I hope you will see my potential which can be useful for you.
I have been repeatedly awarded with the letters of honour of my City Council authorities for the personal contribution in international relations, active work in the sphere of civil society and people’s diplomacy
I also have the letter of honour issued by the World Council for Gifted and Talented Youth
I used to participate in international students’ conferences and young scientists. I have written scientific papers on the following topics:
Translation of passive constructions from English into Ukrainian on the basis of technical materials.
Specific features of translating internationalisms and borrowed words from English into Ukrainian in the business discourse.
2011 – I participated in the training of InnoEnterprise “Innovations Development” within the EU Project “Support of knowledge-intensive and innovative enterprises, and transfer of technologies to business in Ukraine”
Currently, I try to participate in webinars on translation and interpreting issues
Legal, business, marketing, tourism, culture, art, sales, management, insurance.
I can provide examples of my Russian translations, if required
Available on request
JULIA | Why Choose Me?
I am a native Russian speaker with a great experience. I know perfectly Russian and I work every day. Also, I worked as a professor at the University.
Russian Interpreter (freelance) for companies and persons in the Russian Federation, USA, UK
Ulyanovsk State Pedagogical
2006-2011 Diploma in English and French. Qualified as English/French interpreter/teacher
Reviews on my Russian translation services are available on request
DARJA SAFRONOVA | Why Choose Me?
I have studied a Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish Language and Literature and Law in Spain. I have also studied a 1 year course in Law in Cambridge University and a Graduate Diploma in Law in the City Law School, London. Therefore, I have experience with the legal language and terminology in both English and Spanish. While in Spain, I have been working as a freelance Russian translator for an Estonian company, translating documents from Russian, English and Spanish, generally in the legal field. My native tongue is Russian.
I am originally from Estonia, I speak at native level Russian and Spanish. I lived 7 years in Spain, 1 year in Cambridge for the Erasmus programme and came to London last year in August where I have been studying a Graduate Diploma in Law and working at the same time as a Hotel Receptionist in Sofitel London Heathrow. I also have experience in working as an administrative assistant in the Autonomous University of Madrid.
I am passionate about learning languages and travelling. I am particularly interested in Latin-American culture. In 2006 I won the Spanish Embassy’s in Estonia selection process to participate in Ruta Quetzal BBVA as the representative of Estonia. The Quetzal Route is a two month trip (expedition) taken yearly by hundreds of Latin American, Spanish and European students. The selection process usually consists of an invitation to submit an original piece of historical, literary, artistic or musical work covering one of several pre-designated topics, followed by an interview. My essay related to the indigenous Mayan culture. During the expedition I visited Guatemala, Belize and Mexico following the route of Mayan pyramids and temples.
Graduate Diploma in Law
• EU Law
• Criminal Law
• Contract Law
• Public Law
• Equity and Trusts
• Land Law
• Tort Law
2011-2015 Autonomous University of Madrid (Madrid, Spain)
Bachelor’s Degree in Law (GPA 82%)
Final Year Project: International Law of Civilized Nations of F.F. Martens and his contribution to the humanitarian Law.
2013-2014 University of Cambridge (Cambridge, UK)
• Labour Law (2:1)
• Jurisprudence (2:1)
• Conflict of Laws (2:1)
2008-2011 Autonomous University of Madrid (Madrid, Spain)
Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish Language and Literature
|• Russian: mother tongue
• Spanish: Proficiency, spoken and written. DELE Diploma, level C2
• English: Proficiency, spoken and written. Cambridge Proficiency Certificate (CPE), level C2
• Estonian: intermediate
• French: intermediate. DELF Diploma, B1
I have studied Law in both Spanish(Bachelor’s Degree) and English(2 years), thus I have experience with the legal language and terminology in both English and Spanish. While in Spain, I have been working as a Russian freelance translator for an Estonian company, translating documents from Russian, English and Spanish, generally in the legal field.
I have studied Law in both Spanish(Bachelor’s Degree) and English(2 years), thus I have experience with the legal language and terminology in both English and Spanish. While in Spain, I have been working as a freelance translator for an Estonian company, translating documents from Russian, English and Spanish, generally in the legal field.
Available on request